MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- New York State Department of Health inspectors cited four Mamaroneck and Larchmont food service establishments with critical violations recently, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: Giovanni’s Italian Deli at 135 Chatsworth Avenue in Larchmont, Winged Foot Golf Club on Fenimore Road, Chef Antonio on Halstead Avenue and Boiano Bakery Mamaroneck Avenue.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Larchmont, Mamaroneck