MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- New York State Department of Health inspectors cited four Mamaroneck and Larchmont food service establishments with critical violations recently, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: Giovanni’s Italian Deli at 135 Chatsworth Avenue in Larchmont, Winged Foot Golf Club on Fenimore Road, Chef Antonio on Halstead Avenue and Boiano Bakery Mamaroneck Avenue.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles