MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- New York State Department of Health inspectors cited four Mamaroneck and Larchmont food service establishments with critical violations recently, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: Giovanni’s Italian Deli at 135 Chatsworth Avenue in Larchmont, Winged Foot Golf Club on Fenimore Road, Chef Antonio on Halstead Avenue and Boiano Bakery Mamaroneck Avenue.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police