MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- New York State Department of Health inspectors cited four Mamaroneck and Larchmont food service establishments with critical violations recently, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: Giovanni’s Italian Deli at 135 Chatsworth Avenue in Larchmont, Winged Foot Golf Club on Fenimore Road, Chef Antonio on Halstead Avenue and Boiano Bakery Mamaroneck Avenue.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud