MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- New York State Department of Health inspectors cited four Mamaroneck and Larchmont food service establishments with critical violations recently, according to Patch.com.
The four establishments were: Giovanni’s Italian Deli at 135 Chatsworth Avenue in Larchmont, Winged Foot Golf Club on Fenimore Road, Chef Antonio on Halstead Avenue and Boiano Bakery Mamaroneck Avenue.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk