MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- A grand jury has indicted Gregg Pierleoni, a former Chief Financial Officer of a Westchester-based moving company, on mail and wire fraud charges after he allegedly embezzled $5.7 million over a six-year period while working for the company.
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Mamaroneck on Thursday night into Friday.
- The Westchester County Board of Legislators reached the $225 million mark for the 2012-13 legislative term in approved bonds for 152 separate capital projects, according to a press release.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby