MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- A grand jury has indicted Gregg Pierleoni, a former Chief Financial Officer of a Westchester-based moving company, on mail and wire fraud charges after he allegedly embezzled $5.7 million over a six-year period while working for the company.
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Mamaroneck on Thursday night into Friday.
- The Westchester County Board of Legislators reached the $225 million mark for the 2012-13 legislative term in approved bonds for 152 separate capital projects, according to a press release.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest