MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- Chef Nick Di Bona, who appeared on the Food Network's "Chopped" and won $10,000, is opening his new restaurant, The Madison Kitchen , at 7 Madison Ave., Larchmont.
- Students at New Rochelle High School were sent home early Wednesday after the district said it received a threatening phone call .
- The former general manager of the Rye Golf Club was arraigned on felony grand larceny charges , according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- The Archdiocese of New York has announced it is planning another round of consolidation that will force some parishes to merge or close down all together, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- The 200 residents of 490 Bleeker Ave. displaced after a kitchen fire will be able to return to their homes gradually, Village Building Inspector Bill Gerety said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.