MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- A 31-year-old man who worked at TD Bank in Larchmont has pleaded guilty to larceny in connection with theft from bank depositors.
- Caroline Rose Kaplan, a Larchmont native, has been cast as a series regular in a new TNT medical drama called "Proof" which is slated to debut this fall.
- Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Robert Shaps recognized 27 teachers receiving tenure at the school board meeting Tuesday night.
- Route 9A in Briarcliff Manor was closed for nearly 12 hours after a fatal multi-vehicle accident that occurred late Tuesday afternoon.
- The Metro-North New Haven Line experienced delays all week a fire destroyed a remote switching control house outside Cos Cob, Conn., Metro-North said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.