WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Internal medicine practitioner Danila DeLiana, M.D., has joined White Plains Hospital Physician Associates, a division of the hospital aligning local physicians with hospital services.
DeLiana will practice out of both the Larchmont and New Rochelle WPH Physician Associates offices, located at 2071 Boston Post Rd in the village of Larchmont, and 1296 North Avenue in the Wykagyl Shopping Center, New Rochelle.
DeLiana graduated from the McGill University School of Medicine in Montreal, Canada in 2002, and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the New York Medical College/Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester. She currently serves as an assistant professor of clinical medicine at New York Medical College.
She is board certified in internal medicine and is fluent in French, Italian and Albanian.
For appointments and further information, call (914) 834-4123 for Larchmont and (914) 235-8224 for New Rochelle.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud