MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A driver lost control of his Jeep, which broke a utility pole in half in Mamaroneck on Monday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
Mamaroneck Police say the vehicle jumped a curb, drove through the utility pole and slammed into a parked car, News 12 Westchester reported.
No injuries or power outages were reported with the incident, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore