MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A driver lost control of his Jeep, which broke a utility pole in half in Mamaroneck on Monday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
Mamaroneck Police say the vehicle jumped a curb, drove through the utility pole and slammed into a parked car, News 12 Westchester reported.
No injuries or power outages were reported with the incident, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam