MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A driver lost control of his Jeep, which broke a utility pole in half in Mamaroneck on Monday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
Mamaroneck Police say the vehicle jumped a curb, drove through the utility pole and slammed into a parked car, News 12 Westchester reported.
No injuries or power outages were reported with the incident, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared