MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A driver lost control of his Jeep, which broke a utility pole in half in Mamaroneck on Monday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
Mamaroneck Police say the vehicle jumped a curb, drove through the utility pole and slammed into a parked car, News 12 Westchester reported.
No injuries or power outages were reported with the incident, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary