MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A driver lost control of his Jeep, which broke a utility pole in half in Mamaroneck on Monday night, according to News 12 Westchester.
Mamaroneck Police say the vehicle jumped a curb, drove through the utility pole and slammed into a parked car, News 12 Westchester reported.
No injuries or power outages were reported with the incident, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell