LARCHMONT, N.Y. – The Larchmont Chamber of Commerce has announced its new board members and unveiled plans for the upcoming fourth quarter.
The new board of the Larchmont chamber includes the following:
- Christopher Cassese (The Coughlin Group), president
- Carolynn Dilworth (Auray Gourmet), vice president
- Drew George (financial consultant), treasurer
- Sanjiv Jaswal (Prudential Insurance), director Membership and Recruitment
Continuing on in their roles on the board until the end of the year are: T.J. Russo (Commercial Real Estate Consultant), Nancy White (owner of The Flower Bar), and Chris Proana (Webster Bank).
The fourth quarter initiatives announced by Cassese include:
- Larchmont Sidewalk Sale – Sept. 19-21
- Larchmont Winter Festival, (tentative date) Dec. 7.
- Chamber Gala
- Monthly Membership Networking Events
Other plans include a closer alignment with the Larchmont Mamaroneck Professionals LinkedIn Group operated by Larchmont resident Brad Garfield and additional categories of chamber membership developed to encourage closer collaboration among all parties doing business in ZIP code 10538.
“The chamber fully intends to continue its work on the issues effecting the village and town, including updating the community on the Palmer Avenue Streetscape, plastic bag ban and village parking concerns,” Cassese said in a prepared statement. “With new faces on the board and exciting initiatives planned, this is a great time to be involved with the chamber.”
The chamber has been active in the community since 1946 and encompasses both the Village of Larchmont and the town of Mamaroneck. Chamber membership is open to all merchants, restaurants, professionals, non-profits and anyone doing business in the 10538 ZIP code.