LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Larchmont announced the lineup for its Speakers Program this fall with lunchtime talks from varied community and county-wide leaders and experts.
Here's a list of speakers and topics scheduled for the next six weeks:
* Matt Sullivan, Larchmont Mamaroneck Community Television (LMC-TV), Associate Director will discuss the field of film and television on Friday, Oct. 4,
* Brenda Wilkin, Community Outreach Coordinator for The Volunteer Center, will discuss the importance of volunteering on Friday, Oct. 11.
* Captain John Caparelli of the Larchmont Fire Department will discuss fire prevention and safety on Friday, Oct. 18.
* Steve Madey will discuss he Westchester Miracle League, an organization that allows disabled children to play baseball, on Friday, Nov. 1.
* Westchester County Legislator Judy Myers will offer her take on the recent election and its potential impacts on Friday, Nov. 8.
* Janet Buchbinder, President of Larchmont Mamaroneck RADAR (Responsible Action: A Drug and Alcohol Resource) will discuss drug and alcohol prevention amongst teens on Friday Nov. 15.
* The Larchmont Rotary Club meetings are open to the public and take place at the Larchmont Yacht Club on Fridays from 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The cost for lunch is $20. Please RSVP to club President Stephen Bartell at email@example.com or 914-833-8683.
The Larchmont Yacht Club is located at 1 Woodbine Avenue.