MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Sheldrake Environmental Center will be holding its “Party of the Pond” on Thursday, June 12, at the James G. Johnson, Jr. Conservancy, at 687 Weaver St., Larchmont.
The second annual celebration offers a unique opportunity for the community to explore the conservancy in the evening. The gala will be catered by PLATES Restaurant & Catering and will offer silent and live auctions with music from the Larchmont Music Academy Student Jazz Ensemble and Track Four.
Auction items include Katy Perry concert tickets, Mets tickets, U.S. Open Tennis tickets, an 18K white gold necklace with amethyst and diamond pendant and more. Guests can also purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win other items such as an iPad Mini.
Funds raised at the gala support development of new community programs and expansion of current school programs. Last year’s event raised $50,000.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director