MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Sheldrake Environmental Center will be holding its “Party of the Pond” on Thursday, June 12, at the James G. Johnson, Jr. Conservancy, at 687 Weaver St., Larchmont.
The second annual celebration offers a unique opportunity for the community to explore the conservancy in the evening. The gala will be catered by PLATES Restaurant & Catering and will offer silent and live auctions with music from the Larchmont Music Academy Student Jazz Ensemble and Track Four.
Auction items include Katy Perry concert tickets, Mets tickets, U.S. Open Tennis tickets, an 18K white gold necklace with amethyst and diamond pendant and more. Guests can also purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win other items such as an iPad Mini.
Funds raised at the gala support development of new community programs and expansion of current school programs. Last year’s event raised $50,000.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History