MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- Evan Greenberg of Mamaroneck, now 13, has raised more than $10,000 for various charity organizations including Oxfam, the Larchmont Food Pantry and the Pediatric Cancer Foundation (PCF) by selling hot cocoa.
- A Metro-North employee was arrested on allegations of sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train.
- A Mamaroneck High School graduate is bringing the Larchmont/Mamaroneck Hunger Task Force Food Pantry into the 21st century by developing a state-of-the-art bar-code system that registers and catalogs the 380 families from Larchmont and Mamaroneck who visit the Food Pantry.
- A highly contagious norovirus, with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks.
- 1 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching