MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- Evan Greenberg of Mamaroneck, now 13, has raised more than $10,000 for various charity organizations including Oxfam, the Larchmont Food Pantry and the Pediatric Cancer Foundation (PCF) by selling hot cocoa.
- A Metro-North employee was arrested on allegations of sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train.
- A Mamaroneck High School graduate is bringing the Larchmont/Mamaroneck Hunger Task Force Food Pantry into the 21st century by developing a state-of-the-art bar-code system that registers and catalogs the 380 families from Larchmont and Mamaroneck who visit the Food Pantry.
- A highly contagious norovirus, with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Mamaroneck Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95