MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- Evan Greenberg of Mamaroneck, now 13, has raised more than $10,000 for various charity organizations including Oxfam, the Larchmont Food Pantry and the Pediatric Cancer Foundation (PCF) by selling hot cocoa.
- A Metro-North employee was arrested on allegations of sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train.
- A Mamaroneck High School graduate is bringing the Larchmont/Mamaroneck Hunger Task Force Food Pantry into the 21st century by developing a state-of-the-art bar-code system that registers and catalogs the 380 families from Larchmont and Mamaroneck who visit the Food Pantry.
- A highly contagious norovirus, with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation