MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Tenri Cultural Institute hosts a portrait concert featuring chamber music by composer Eric Nathan, a native of Mamaroneck, on Sept. 19 at 8 p.m.
The concert will include performances by the Momenta Quartet, violist Samuel Rhodes, oboist Peggy Pearson and pianist Mei Rui.
Nathan is a recipient of a 2014 Guggenheim Fellowship and 2013 Rome Prize, and this past season his music has been featured internationally at the New York Philharmonic’s 2014 Biennial, Tanglewood Festival of Contemporary Music and by the Berlin Philharmonic’s Scharoun Ensemble.
The: Tenri Cultural Institute is at 43A W. 13th St. (Between 5th and 6th Aves.) in New York City. The suggested donation is $20.
For more information visit Nathan’s website.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three