MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Tenri Cultural Institute hosts a portrait concert featuring chamber music by composer Eric Nathan, a native of Mamaroneck, on Sept. 19 at 8 p.m.
The concert will include performances by the Momenta Quartet, violist Samuel Rhodes, oboist Peggy Pearson and pianist Mei Rui.
Nathan is a recipient of a 2014 Guggenheim Fellowship and 2013 Rome Prize, and this past season his music has been featured internationally at the New York Philharmonic’s 2014 Biennial, Tanglewood Festival of Contemporary Music and by the Berlin Philharmonic’s Scharoun Ensemble.
The: Tenri Cultural Institute is at 43A W. 13th St. (Between 5th and 6th Aves.) in New York City. The suggested donation is $20.
For more information visit Nathan’s website.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles