MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Tenri Cultural Institute hosts a portrait concert featuring chamber music by composer Eric Nathan, a native of Mamaroneck, on Sept. 19 at 8 p.m.
The concert will include performances by the Momenta Quartet, violist Samuel Rhodes, oboist Peggy Pearson and pianist Mei Rui.
Nathan is a recipient of a 2014 Guggenheim Fellowship and 2013 Rome Prize, and this past season his music has been featured internationally at the New York Philharmonic’s 2014 Biennial, Tanglewood Festival of Contemporary Music and by the Berlin Philharmonic’s Scharoun Ensemble.
The: Tenri Cultural Institute is at 43A W. 13th St. (Between 5th and 6th Aves.) in New York City. The suggested donation is $20.
For more information visit Nathan’s website.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle