MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Tenri Cultural Institute hosts a portrait concert featuring chamber music by composer Eric Nathan, a native of Mamaroneck, on Sept. 19 at 8 p.m.
The concert will include performances by the Momenta Quartet, violist Samuel Rhodes, oboist Peggy Pearson and pianist Mei Rui.
Nathan is a recipient of a 2014 Guggenheim Fellowship and 2013 Rome Prize, and this past season his music has been featured internationally at the New York Philharmonic’s 2014 Biennial, Tanglewood Festival of Contemporary Music and by the Berlin Philharmonic’s Scharoun Ensemble.
The: Tenri Cultural Institute is at 43A W. 13th St. (Between 5th and 6th Aves.) in New York City. The suggested donation is $20.
For more information visit Nathan’s website.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths