MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Tenri Cultural Institute hosts a portrait concert featuring chamber music by composer Eric Nathan, a native of Mamaroneck, on Sept. 19 at 8 p.m.
The concert will include performances by the Momenta Quartet, violist Samuel Rhodes, oboist Peggy Pearson and pianist Mei Rui.
Nathan is a recipient of a 2014 Guggenheim Fellowship and 2013 Rome Prize, and this past season his music has been featured internationally at the New York Philharmonic’s 2014 Biennial, Tanglewood Festival of Contemporary Music and by the Berlin Philharmonic’s Scharoun Ensemble.
The: Tenri Cultural Institute is at 43A W. 13th St. (Between 5th and 6th Aves.) in New York City. The suggested donation is $20.
For more information visit Nathan’s website.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director