MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck Emergency Medical Service will host a blood drive on Friday, June 6, from 2-7 p.m.
Each donation of blood can save up to three lives because it is broken down into platelets, red blood cells and plasma. By collecting 40 pints of blood, up to 120 lives could be saved. The supply of blood decreases as the summer approaches, according to an Amrican Red Cross Club press release.
Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments can be made by contacting Alyssa Murray at 830-2314 or via email at email@example.com.
The Mamaroneck EMS is at 220 N. Barry Ext.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary