MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck Emergency Medical Service will host a blood drive on Friday, June 6, from 2-7 p.m.
Each donation of blood can save up to three lives because it is broken down into platelets, red blood cells and plasma. By collecting 40 pints of blood, up to 120 lives could be saved. The supply of blood decreases as the summer approaches, according to an Amrican Red Cross Club press release.
Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments can be made by contacting Alyssa Murray at 830-2314 or via email at email@example.com.
The Mamaroneck EMS is at 220 N. Barry Ext.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim