MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Mamaroneck Emergency Medical Service will host a blood drive on Friday, June 6, from 2-7 p.m.
Each donation of blood can save up to three lives because it is broken down into platelets, red blood cells and plasma. By collecting 40 pints of blood, up to 120 lives could be saved. The supply of blood decreases as the summer approaches, according to an Amrican Red Cross Club press release.
Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments can be made by contacting Alyssa Murray at 830-2314 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mamaroneck EMS is at 220 N. Barry Ext.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 5 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday