MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Check out Mamaroneck's recreation programs to help keep you active and warm this winter.
Youth programs available include Zumbini, Mommy & Me Music & Movement, Comic Book Art, Fencing, Combo Dance and a Friday Night Teen Ski Escape to Catamount Mountain.
Children 6 months through 12 years old can get swimming lessons. Also available at the pool is Dolphins Swim and Scuba for children ages eight to 12.
Adults can participate in a triathlon, Early Morning Swim, Zumba, Women’s Fitness, Total Body Conditioning, Basketball and more.
The Hommocks Pool is open year-round, and the Hommocks Park Ice Rink will be open until the end of April.
For further information on their programs or the ice rink and pool, visit the website or call 914-381-7865.
Please note the following time changes:
Effective Jan. 15 the Recreation Office will be open on the first and third Wednesday evening of the month from 6 to 8 p.m.
Effective Jan. 6 the Hommocks Pool Hours will be as follows:
Monday through Thursday: 6 to 9:10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Noon to 6:10 p.m.
School Vacation and Holidays: 5 to 9:10 p.m.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation