MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Check out Mamaroneck's recreation programs to help keep you active and warm this winter.
Youth programs available include Zumbini, Mommy & Me Music & Movement, Comic Book Art, Fencing, Combo Dance and a Friday Night Teen Ski Escape to Catamount Mountain.
Children 6 months through 12 years old can get swimming lessons. Also available at the pool is Dolphins Swim and Scuba for children ages eight to 12.
Adults can participate in a triathlon, Early Morning Swim, Zumba, Women’s Fitness, Total Body Conditioning, Basketball and more.
The Hommocks Pool is open year-round, and the Hommocks Park Ice Rink will be open until the end of April.
For further information on their programs or the ice rink and pool, visit the website or call 914-381-7865.
Please note the following time changes:
Effective Jan. 15 the Recreation Office will be open on the first and third Wednesday evening of the month from 6 to 8 p.m.
Effective Jan. 6 the Hommocks Pool Hours will be as follows:
Monday through Thursday: 6 to 9:10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Noon to 6:10 p.m.
School Vacation and Holidays: 5 to 9:10 p.m.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway