MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Mamaroneck's Olivia Thurman Receives Scholarship To Study Abroad