MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison