MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three