MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Woman Struck By Car In Mamaroneck Escapes Serious Injury