MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester