MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle