MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Controlling Deer Population In Mamaroneck Is Targeted
- 4 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow