MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck