MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions