MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday