MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Some residents returned to the apartment building at 680 W. Boston Post Road on Friday, nearly one month after a water pipe burst and left it uninhabitable.
The Building Department issued a temporary certificate of compliance Friday. The 62-unit building was condemned Jan. 27 due to significant damage to ceilings, floors and walls. Additionally, all the electrical wiring was compromised, Village of Mamaroneck Fire Chief Chris Szymanowski said.
Some of the 62 units are excluded from the temporary certificate of compliance.
- 1 Mamaroneck Ranks Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 National Weather Service: Winter Won't Be So Bad In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Former Larchmont Bank Manager Convicted Of Larceny