MAMARONECK, N.Y. - With a blizzard warning in effect for Westchester, Mamaroneck and Rye Neck public schools will close early Friday.
All Mamaroneck schools will close at 11:30 a.m., and follow emergency dismissal procedures. All afternoon and evening activities, including Children’s Corner, are cancelled.
Rye Neck schools will close at 11 a.m.
The blizzard warning is in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 10 to 14 inches of snow is possible throughout the day. Strong winds and poor visibility is likely, and the National Weather Service advises drivers to stay off the roads.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Mamaroneck Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95