MAMARONECK, N.Y. - With a blizzard warning in effect for Westchester, Mamaroneck and Rye Neck public schools will close early Friday.
All Mamaroneck schools will close at 11:30 a.m., and follow emergency dismissal procedures. All afternoon and evening activities, including Children’s Corner, are cancelled.
Rye Neck schools will close at 11 a.m.
The blizzard warning is in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 10 to 14 inches of snow is possible throughout the day. Strong winds and poor visibility is likely, and the National Weather Service advises drivers to stay off the roads.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three