MAMARONECK, N.Y. - With a blizzard warning in effect for Westchester, Mamaroneck and Rye Neck public schools will close early Friday.
All Mamaroneck schools will close at 11:30 a.m., and follow emergency dismissal procedures. All afternoon and evening activities, including Children’s Corner, are cancelled.
Rye Neck schools will close at 11 a.m.
The blizzard warning is in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 10 to 14 inches of snow is possible throughout the day. Strong winds and poor visibility is likely, and the National Weather Service advises drivers to stay off the roads.
- 1 Missing Person Alert Canceled For Larchmont Woman, 72
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester