MAMARONECK, N.Y. - With a blizzard warning in effect for Westchester, Mamaroneck and Rye Neck public schools will close early Friday.
All Mamaroneck schools will close at 11:30 a.m., and follow emergency dismissal procedures. All afternoon and evening activities, including Children’s Corner, are cancelled.
Rye Neck schools will close at 11 a.m.
The blizzard warning is in effect until 1 p.m. Saturday. An estimated 10 to 14 inches of snow is possible throughout the day. Strong winds and poor visibility is likely, and the National Weather Service advises drivers to stay off the roads.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday