MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- While many students take after-school jobs, Mamaroneck High School’s 2014 salutatorian Surin Ahn has run her own technology consulting business since her sophomore year.
- A cook was accused of threatening to punch and shoot his fellow employees at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich during a pre-lunchtime dispute at the establishment, police said.
- Lois Carnochan, John Verni and Barbara Werber, all of Mamaroneck, have been named to the board of directors of At Home on the Sound.
- The village of Mamaroneck is issuing a correction to the 2014 Recycling and Waste Collection Calendar and Magnet.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon