MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching