MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line