MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles