MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station