MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition