MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation