MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon