MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby