MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Residents will get a chance to comment on the proposed 2013 Mamaroneck town budget on Dec. 5, when the Town Board holds its next meeting.
The board is in the process of reviewing the plan and will meet with department heads to go over their spending..
“The board needs time to craft an acceptable budget” during hard fiscal times, Town Supervisor Nancy Seligson said at Monday's board meeting,.
Board members said they plan to pass a budget at their Dec. 19 meeting.
- 1 Mamaroneck Mom Pleads Guilty To Smoothering Death Of Son, 4
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Larchmont Home Damaged By Electrical Fire
- 5 Former Larchmont Bank Manager Convicted Of Larceny