MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Village of Mamaroneck Memorial Day parade proceeded down Mamaroneck Avenue Friday night.
A spurt of rain and wind chased some of the musicians, politicians and other walkers into Modern Myths, near the start of the procession at Mamaroneck Avenue School on Mamaroneck Avenue. After a few minutes, all walkers returned to the street and walked the route, ending at the American Legion Post 90 headquarters on Prospect Avenue.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 4 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 5 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer