MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Village of Mamaroneck Memorial Day parade proceeded down Mamaroneck Avenue Friday night.
A spurt of rain and wind chased some of the musicians, politicians and other walkers into Modern Myths, near the start of the procession at Mamaroneck Avenue School on Mamaroneck Avenue. After a few minutes, all walkers returned to the street and walked the route, ending at the American Legion Post 90 headquarters on Prospect Avenue.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York