MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Village of Mamaroneck Memorial Day parade proceeded down Mamaroneck Avenue Friday night.
A spurt of rain and wind chased some of the musicians, politicians and other walkers into Modern Myths, near the start of the procession at Mamaroneck Avenue School on Mamaroneck Avenue. After a few minutes, all walkers returned to the street and walked the route, ending at the American Legion Post 90 headquarters on Prospect Avenue.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester