MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Village of Mamaroneck Memorial Day parade proceeded down Mamaroneck Avenue Friday night.
A spurt of rain and wind chased some of the musicians, politicians and other walkers into Modern Myths, near the start of the procession at Mamaroneck Avenue School on Mamaroneck Avenue. After a few minutes, all walkers returned to the street and walked the route, ending at the American Legion Post 90 headquarters on Prospect Avenue.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest