MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Village of Mamaroneck Memorial Day parade proceeded down Mamaroneck Avenue Friday night.
A spurt of rain and wind chased some of the musicians, politicians and other walkers into Modern Myths, near the start of the procession at Mamaroneck Avenue School on Mamaroneck Avenue. After a few minutes, all walkers returned to the street and walked the route, ending at the American Legion Post 90 headquarters on Prospect Avenue.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 3 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Murphy Brothers Celebrate Mamaroneck Self-Storage, New Building