MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Carly Rose Sonenclar, the "X-Factor" finalist from Mamaroneck, recently recorded a cover of Bruno Mars' "Runaway Baby."
J-14 Magazine had the exclusive first look at the music video. According to the magazine, "When Carly stopped by the J-14 office earlier this week, she told us how excited she was to bring an element of soul music to the pop world, and the 13-year-old singer is definitely doing just that with this cover."
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Sound Shore St. Patrick's Day Parade Draws Rave Reviews
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 5 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont