MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Carly Rose Sonenclar, the "X-Factor" finalist from Mamaroneck, recently recorded a cover of Bruno Mars' "Runaway Baby."
J-14 Magazine had the exclusive first look at the music video. According to the magazine, "When Carly stopped by the J-14 office earlier this week, she told us how excited she was to bring an element of soul music to the pop world, and the 13-year-old singer is definitely doing just that with this cover."
- 1 Larchmont Real Estate Agent Represents 'Dream Home' Featured On HGTV
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 4 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M