MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Carly Rose Sonenclar, the "X-Factor" finalist from Mamaroneck, recently recorded a cover of Bruno Mars' "Runaway Baby."
J-14 Magazine had the exclusive first look at the music video. According to the magazine, "When Carly stopped by the J-14 office earlier this week, she told us how excited she was to bring an element of soul music to the pop world, and the 13-year-old singer is definitely doing just that with this cover."
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby