MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Carly Rose Sonenclar, the "X-Factor" finalist from Mamaroneck, recently recorded a cover of Bruno Mars' "Runaway Baby."
J-14 Magazine had the exclusive first look at the music video. According to the magazine, "When Carly stopped by the J-14 office earlier this week, she told us how excited she was to bring an element of soul music to the pop world, and the 13-year-old singer is definitely doing just that with this cover."
- 1 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest