MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Carly Rose Sonenclar, the "X-Factor" finalist from Mamaroneck, recently recorded a cover of Bruno Mars' "Runaway Baby."
J-14 Magazine had the exclusive first look at the music video. According to the magazine, "When Carly stopped by the J-14 office earlier this week, she told us how excited she was to bring an element of soul music to the pop world, and the 13-year-old singer is definitely doing just that with this cover."
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester