MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The town of Mamaroneck has announced that the boardwalk on the Leatherstocking Trail between Country Road and Old White Plains Road has reopened ahead of schedule.
Construction on the boardwalk began on Monday, July 21, and was expected to be completed by Friday, Aug. 15. Residents may now safely use the boardwalk for its intended purposes.
For more information on the trail, visit http://townofmamaroneck.org/conservation/assets/leatherstocking_trail_map.pdf.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Larchmont Family Profiled In New York Times House Hunt