MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The town of Mamaroneck has announced that the boardwalk on the Leatherstocking Trail between Country Road and Old White Plains Road has reopened ahead of schedule.
Construction on the boardwalk began on Monday, July 21, and was expected to be completed by Friday, Aug. 15. Residents may now safely use the boardwalk for its intended purposes.
For more information on the trail, visit http://townofmamaroneck.org/conservation/assets/leatherstocking_trail_map.pdf.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles