MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The town of Mamaroneck has announced that the boardwalk on the Leatherstocking Trail between Country Road and Old White Plains Road has reopened ahead of schedule.
Construction on the boardwalk began on Monday, July 21, and was expected to be completed by Friday, Aug. 15. Residents may now safely use the boardwalk for its intended purposes.
For more information on the trail, visit http://townofmamaroneck.org/conservation/assets/leatherstocking_trail_map.pdf.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell