MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The town of Mamaroneck has announced that the boardwalk on the Leatherstocking Trail between Country Road and Old White Plains Road has reopened ahead of schedule.
Construction on the boardwalk began on Monday, July 21, and was expected to be completed by Friday, Aug. 15. Residents may now safely use the boardwalk for its intended purposes.
For more information on the trail, visit http://townofmamaroneck.org/conservation/assets/leatherstocking_trail_map.pdf.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line