MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The town of Mamaroneck has announced that the boardwalk on the Leatherstocking Trail between Country Road and Old White Plains Road has reopened ahead of schedule.
Construction on the boardwalk began on Monday, July 21, and was expected to be completed by Friday, Aug. 15. Residents may now safely use the boardwalk for its intended purposes.
For more information on the trail, visit http://townofmamaroneck.org/conservation/assets/leatherstocking_trail_map.pdf.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place