MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Bronx man was recently sentenced to nine months in prison for running a marijuana grow house in Mamaroneck, according to LoHud.com.
Elefterios "Teddy" Kehagias, 30, signed off on a plea bargain with prosecutors last year and was one of three men involved with the Mamaroneck grow house, LoHud.com reported.
William Centeno also pleaded guilty and will be sentenced later in July. He is facing a maximum of five years in prison, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Residents Complain About Mamaroneck Pub's Late-Night Noise
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud