MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Bronx man was recently sentenced to nine months in prison for running a marijuana grow house in Mamaroneck, according to LoHud.com.
Elefterios "Teddy" Kehagias, 30, signed off on a plea bargain with prosecutors last year and was one of three men involved with the Mamaroneck grow house, LoHud.com reported.
William Centeno also pleaded guilty and will be sentenced later in July. He is facing a maximum of five years in prison, LoHud.com said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck