MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Bronx man was recently sentenced to nine months in prison for running a marijuana grow house in Mamaroneck, according to LoHud.com.
Elefterios "Teddy" Kehagias, 30, signed off on a plea bargain with prosecutors last year and was one of three men involved with the Mamaroneck grow house, LoHud.com reported.
William Centeno also pleaded guilty and will be sentenced later in July. He is facing a maximum of five years in prison, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles