MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Bronx man was recently sentenced to nine months in prison for running a marijuana grow house in Mamaroneck, according to LoHud.com.
Elefterios "Teddy" Kehagias, 30, signed off on a plea bargain with prosecutors last year and was one of three men involved with the Mamaroneck grow house, LoHud.com reported.
William Centeno also pleaded guilty and will be sentenced later in July. He is facing a maximum of five years in prison, LoHud.com said.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Man Found Dead Inside Burning Car In New Rochelle Is ID'd
- 3 Mamaroneck Worker Charged With DWI After Using Front Lawn To Park, Nap
- 4 Mamaroneck Field Hockey Team Wins Class A State Championship
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley