MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Bronx man was recently sentenced to nine months in prison for running a marijuana grow house in Mamaroneck, according to LoHud.com.
Elefterios "Teddy" Kehagias, 30, signed off on a plea bargain with prosecutors last year and was one of three men involved with the Mamaroneck grow house, LoHud.com reported.
William Centeno also pleaded guilty and will be sentenced later in July. He is facing a maximum of five years in prison, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions