MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- A Bronx man was recently sentenced to nine months in prison for running a marijuana grow house in Mamaroneck, according to LoHud.com.
Elefterios "Teddy" Kehagias, 30, signed off on a plea bargain with prosecutors last year and was one of three men involved with the Mamaroneck grow house, LoHud.com reported.
William Centeno also pleaded guilty and will be sentenced later in July. He is facing a maximum of five years in prison, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed