This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Larchmont Family Profiled In New York Times House Hunt