WESTCHESTER COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North is operating a regular weekday schedule Wednesday on its Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines but is reporting scattered delays of up to 10 minutes across Westchester County.
Some trains continue to be combined due to weather-related conditions.
Riders should listen for station announcements and continue to check www.mta.info for updates.
- 1 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Rye Neck Resident Credits Loyal Customers To Business Success
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens