WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Department of Criminal Justic issued a Missing Adult Alert for a 79-year-old man with dementia that includes Westchester.
Lous Blank, a 5-foot-7, 160-pound white male, was last seen in Oceanside, N.Y., at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday. He is believed to be driving a dark blue 2012 Volkswagen Golf with New York registration GCV-7493. He uses a walker and was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt, tan shorts and boat shoes. He may be in need of medical attention.
The alert covers Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Orange counties in the Hudson Valley as well as New York City and Long Island.
Information on his whereabouts should be reported to 1-518-573-7347 or 911.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police