MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- Mamaroneck Schools announced that Moody’s Investors Services has assigned the district a Aaa rating for maintaining healthy financial operations with ample reserves.
- Yuni Sameshima, a Mamaroneck High School graduate, partnered with Joey Petracca while attending Colgate University to launch Chicory, an online food store with more than 3,000 recipes to choose from.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford, according to ctnews.com.
- Mamaroneck High School held graduation ceremonies for 372 seniors and Diego Duhrssen was the only one to receive an award, as the 2014 recipient of the Boothby Award.
- An unruly crowd outside Spectator Sports Pub in New Rochelle led to several arrests, including a misdemeanor charge for one Mount Vernon woman for interfering with police.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money