MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont last week:
- Mamaroneck Schools announced that Moody’s Investors Services has assigned the district a Aaa rating for maintaining healthy financial operations with ample reserves.
- Yuni Sameshima, a Mamaroneck High School graduate, partnered with Joey Petracca while attending Colgate University to launch Chicory, an online food store with more than 3,000 recipes to choose from.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford, according to ctnews.com.
- Mamaroneck High School held graduation ceremonies for 372 seniors and Diego Duhrssen was the only one to receive an award, as the 2014 recipient of the Boothby Award.
- An unruly crowd outside Spectator Sports Pub in New Rochelle led to several arrests, including a misdemeanor charge for one Mount Vernon woman for interfering with police.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont