WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti has been touring stations along the commuter rail line since taking over in February and listening to the complaints and concerns of passengers, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Many of the complaints Giulietti hears from commuters are centered on travel times. As travel durations get longer, commuters get more upset, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Giulietti, taking over after two derailments, one of which was fatal, and a host of other mishaps, has drawn his line in the sand: Safety comes under his watch, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Woman Struck By Car In Mamaroneck Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck