NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Apiary Prepared Foods Opens In Larchmont
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam