MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Mamaroneck and Larchmont residents will get the chance to meet their newly elected officials Wednesday at a League of Women Voters-sponsored event
It is a celebration of the area’s resilience after a November that saw a hurricane and nor’easter “on the heels of a tumultuous election season,” according to the LWV news release announcing the event.
The free event is from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Mamaroneck Library Community Room. There will be no speeches from the politicians. Instead, it will be a chance for residents to chat informally with their elected officials.
There will be light food and baked goods available.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Former Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Appointed At White Plains