MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Mamaroneck and Larchmont residents will get the chance to meet their newly elected officials Wednesday at a League of Women Voters-sponsored event
It is a celebration of the area’s resilience after a November that saw a hurricane and nor’easter “on the heels of a tumultuous election season,” according to the LWV news release announcing the event.
The free event is from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Mamaroneck Library Community Room. There will be no speeches from the politicians. Instead, it will be a chance for residents to chat informally with their elected officials.
There will be light food and baked goods available.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three