MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Mamaroneck and Larchmont residents will get the chance to meet their newly elected officials Wednesday at a League of Women Voters-sponsored event
It is a celebration of the area’s resilience after a November that saw a hurricane and nor’easter “on the heels of a tumultuous election season,” according to the LWV news release announcing the event.
The free event is from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Mamaroneck Library Community Room. There will be no speeches from the politicians. Instead, it will be a chance for residents to chat informally with their elected officials.
There will be light food and baked goods available.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam