MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Mamaroneck and Larchmont residents will get the chance to meet their newly elected officials Wednesday at a League of Women Voters-sponsored event
It is a celebration of the area’s resilience after a November that saw a hurricane and nor’easter “on the heels of a tumultuous election season,” according to the LWV news release announcing the event.
The free event is from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Mamaroneck Library Community Room. There will be no speeches from the politicians. Instead, it will be a chance for residents to chat informally with their elected officials.
There will be light food and baked goods available.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place