This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned truck resulted in the closure of one lane on northbound I-95 in Port Chester during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The lane closure was at Exit 21 near the Connecticut border.
The incident was reported at 4:10 p.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mamaroneck, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Latimer Calls For Probe Of Senate Challenger Over Petitions