This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned truck resulted in the closure of one lane on northbound I-95 in Port Chester during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The lane closure was at Exit 21 near the Connecticut border.
The incident was reported at 4:10 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths