This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned truck resulted in the closure of one lane on northbound I-95 in Port Chester during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The lane closure was at Exit 21 near the Connecticut border.
The incident was reported at 4:10 p.m.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk