This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned truck resulted in the closure of one lane on northbound I-95 in Port Chester during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The lane closure was at Exit 21 near the Connecticut border.
The incident was reported at 4:10 p.m.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition