MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Memorial Park Tennis Courts in Mamaroneck may be temporarily closed through May 1 for renovations.
Mamaroneck Recreation Department officials said that "improvements to the quality of our recreation facilities at Memorial Park" would temporarily close or give limited access to the tennis courts, according to a press release. The improvements are to the park's tennis court fencing.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation," representatives said. Those with questions are asked to contact the Recreation Department at 914-381-7865.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck