MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Memorial Park Tennis Courts in Mamaroneck may be temporarily closed through May 1 for renovations.
Mamaroneck Recreation Department officials said that "improvements to the quality of our recreation facilities at Memorial Park" would temporarily close or give limited access to the tennis courts, according to a press release. The improvements are to the park's tennis court fencing.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation," representatives said. Those with questions are asked to contact the Recreation Department at 914-381-7865.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place