MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Memorial Park Tennis Courts in Mamaroneck may be temporarily closed through May 1 for renovations.
Mamaroneck Recreation Department officials said that "improvements to the quality of our recreation facilities at Memorial Park" would temporarily close or give limited access to the tennis courts, according to a press release. The improvements are to the park's tennis court fencing.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation," representatives said. Those with questions are asked to contact the Recreation Department at 914-381-7865.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History