MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Memorial Park Tennis Courts in Mamaroneck may be temporarily closed through May 1 for renovations.
Mamaroneck Recreation Department officials said that "improvements to the quality of our recreation facilities at Memorial Park" would temporarily close or give limited access to the tennis courts, according to a press release. The improvements are to the park's tennis court fencing.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation," representatives said. Those with questions are asked to contact the Recreation Department at 914-381-7865.
- 1 Larchmont Real Estate Agent Represents 'Dream Home' Featured On HGTV
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 4 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million