MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Memorial Park Tennis Courts in Mamaroneck may be temporarily closed through May 1 for renovations.
Mamaroneck Recreation Department officials said that "improvements to the quality of our recreation facilities at Memorial Park" would temporarily close or give limited access to the tennis courts, according to a press release. The improvements are to the park's tennis court fencing.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation," representatives said. Those with questions are asked to contact the Recreation Department at 914-381-7865.
- 1 Mamaroneck Ranks Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 National Weather Service: Winter Won't Be So Bad In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Former Larchmont Bank Manager Convicted Of Larceny