LARCHMONT, N.Y. -- Patrick Anson, of Larchmont, did on Aug. 27, surrounded by his family. He was 62.
Anson was born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti on Jan. 7, 1952, the son of Joe and Paulette Anson.
He was the President of Anson International, his music production company of Caribbean music.
He is the survived by his Florence (nee Jerome); father; daughters, Stephanie Mastocciolo (Scott), Christina Aiello (John) and Monica Anson; four grandchildren; siblings Michele Braun, Paul Anson and Donald Anson and mother-in-law, Nicole Jerome.
To honor his life family and friends will gather Saturday from 8-10 a.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Rd., Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. Funeral Mass will follow at 10:30 a.m. at Sts. John & Paul RC Church in Larchmont. Committal will be private
In lieu of flowers donations in Patrick's honor are requested to the Foundation for Hope & Health in Haiti.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title