MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- An American Staf Terrier broke free from a Jensen Avenue home, unleashed, and attacked another dog being walked along the street April 7 at 11:30 a.m. The dog was bleeding from the neck and taken to the veterinarian. The owner of the American Staf Terrier told police he left the door open and offered to pay for the medical costs, according to the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
The following incidents were also reported to the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
Larceny: A Richbell Road resident reported April 7 that their license plate was removed from their car while parked and unoccupied on the street.
Larceny: A Staub Court man reported April 5 that someone stole his wrought-iron planter, worth approximately $200.
Disorderly Person: A village man, 18, was charged with disorderly conduct for yelling obscenities in public April 7 near the Mamaroneck Clearview movie theater.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 3 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck