MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- An American Staf Terrier broke free from a Jensen Avenue home, unleashed, and attacked another dog being walked along the street April 7 at 11:30 a.m. The dog was bleeding from the neck and taken to the veterinarian. The owner of the American Staf Terrier told police he left the door open and offered to pay for the medical costs, according to the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
The following incidents were also reported to the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department.
Larceny: A Richbell Road resident reported April 7 that their license plate was removed from their car while parked and unoccupied on the street.
Larceny: A Staub Court man reported April 5 that someone stole his wrought-iron planter, worth approximately $200.
Disorderly Person: A village man, 18, was charged with disorderly conduct for yelling obscenities in public April 7 near the Mamaroneck Clearview movie theater.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History