MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- Winter is still hanging on but spring will eventually arrive and the snow will melt, so the Town of Mamaroneck is preemptively ramping up its flood preparedness.
- A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line, Michael Shaw, surprised passengers by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident that occurred last Friday.
- A recent study by TRIP, a national transportation research group said that deficient roads and bridges throughout New York State costs motorists an additional $20.3 billion statewide annually due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M