WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Rain is back in the forecast for Westchester County.
The latest forecast from the National Weather Service calls for a 90 percent chance of rain on Tuesday, with as much as a quarter of an inch possible.
The bulk of the rain is expected before 3 p.m. Tuesday’s high temperature will be between 46 and 48 degress.
There could be more precipitation on Wednesday and Thursday.
There is a slight chance on snow showers after 9 a.m. Wednesday, then a chance of rain showers in the early evening and a chance of a wintry mix between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. It should be a mostly cloudy day with highs between 44 and 46 degrees.
Thursday should be colder with a high only between 35 and 37 degrees with a chance of snow showers before 2 p.m. and rain showers through 5 p.m.
- 1 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore