MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- The 2014-15 Mamaroneck school budget has been revised to include new and reinstate several former programs.
- Four New Rochelle residents remained displaced late on Monday afternoon, after an early morning fire tore through a Bayard Street home, razing half of it.
- Mamaroneck School District educators say the new Common Core Standards have created a "very challenging and often frustrating time" for teachers and students, according to a press release.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287