MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mamaroneck and Larchmont this week:
- The 2014-15 Mamaroneck school budget has been revised to include new and reinstate several former programs.
- Four New Rochelle residents remained displaced late on Monday afternoon, after an early morning fire tore through a Bayard Street home, razing half of it.
- Mamaroneck School District educators say the new Common Core Standards have created a "very challenging and often frustrating time" for teachers and students, according to a press release.
- Single-family home prices in Westchester climbed 16.5 percent and sales increased 19.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, compared with the same period in 2013, according to a report published Monday by the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 3 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mamaroneck On Wednesday