Mamaroneck, N.Y. — Homes in the Rye Neck section of the village of Mamaroneck are part of an ongoing, townwide property inspection program.
Over the next few weeks, starting in the first week of October, data collectors from Vision Government Solutions will be inspecting houses in the Rye Neck School District and other neighborhoods in the town of Rye. The town is inspecting houses in the school district in an effort to strengthen its annual property valuation process, according to a news release.
The data collectors will gather information about properties, such as the type of construction material, the number of stories and number of bedrooms and bathrooms. They will not be collecting any information on personal property such as furniture or appliances.
Each inspection will take 15-20 minutes, and residents will be allowed to accompany data collectors during inspections.
Data collectors will attempt to inspect houses during the day and early evening hours before dark. If no one is at home when data collectors come by, a letter will be sent to the house, asking residents to call Vision Government Solutions to make an appointment.
For more information, visit the Village of Mamaroneck’s website at http://www.village.mamaroneck.ny.us/Pages/MamaroneckNY_News/0197E255-000F8513.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Larchmont Family Profiled In New York Times House Hunt