WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Public school districts throughout Westchester County on winter break this week.
Several private schools have that were scheduled to have classes have announced closures because of the storm expected to arrive in the area Tuesday morning.
They are: Good Counsel Academy in White Plains, The Harvey School in Katonah, Maria Regina in Hartsdale, Rye Country Day School and Yonkers Christian Academy.
Westchester Community College will have a delayed opening at 1 p.m. on the main campus and all extension locations.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money