WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Public school districts throughout Westchester County on winter break this week.
Several private schools have that were scheduled to have classes have announced closures because of the storm expected to arrive in the area Tuesday morning.
They are: Good Counsel Academy in White Plains, The Harvey School in Katonah, Maria Regina in Hartsdale, Rye Country Day School and Yonkers Christian Academy.
Westchester Community College will have a delayed opening at 1 p.m. on the main campus and all extension locations.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says