MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Monday, Feb. 17, is Presidents Day, a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Mamaroneck and Larchmont.
- Mamaroneck Union Free Schools and all school offices.
- The Mamaroneck and Larchmont Libraries.
- All Mamaroneck and Larchmont Town and village offices.
- All post office branches; no mail will be delivered.
- Most banks.
- All courts and state and federal government offices.
- The Bee-Line will operate on a Saturday schedule.
Check with individual retailers and restaurants for special holiday hours.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Apiary Prepared Foods Opens In Larchmont