MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Monday, Feb. 17, is Presidents Day, a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Mamaroneck and Larchmont.
- Mamaroneck Union Free Schools and all school offices.
- The Mamaroneck and Larchmont Libraries.
- All Mamaroneck and Larchmont Town and village offices.
- All post office branches; no mail will be delivered.
- Most banks.
- All courts and state and federal government offices.
- The Bee-Line will operate on a Saturday schedule.
Check with individual retailers and restaurants for special holiday hours.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation