MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Monday, Feb. 17, is Presidents Day, a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Mamaroneck and Larchmont.
- Mamaroneck Union Free Schools and all school offices.
- The Mamaroneck and Larchmont Libraries.
- All Mamaroneck and Larchmont Town and village offices.
- All post office branches; no mail will be delivered.
- Most banks.
- All courts and state and federal government offices.
- The Bee-Line will operate on a Saturday schedule.
Check with individual retailers and restaurants for special holiday hours.
- 1 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore