MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Monday, Feb. 17, is Presidents Day, a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Mamaroneck and Larchmont.
- Mamaroneck Union Free Schools and all school offices.
- The Mamaroneck and Larchmont Libraries.
- All Mamaroneck and Larchmont Town and village offices.
- All post office branches; no mail will be delivered.
- Most banks.
- All courts and state and federal government offices.
- The Bee-Line will operate on a Saturday schedule.
Check with individual retailers and restaurants for special holiday hours.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary