MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Monday, Feb. 17, is Presidents Day, a federal holiday. Here's a look at what will be open and what will be closed in Mamaroneck and Larchmont.
- Mamaroneck Union Free Schools and all school offices.
- The Mamaroneck and Larchmont Libraries.
- All Mamaroneck and Larchmont Town and village offices.
- All post office branches; no mail will be delivered.
- Most banks.
- All courts and state and federal government offices.
- The Bee-Line will operate on a Saturday schedule.
Check with individual retailers and restaurants for special holiday hours.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck