LARCHMONT, N.Y.– Sheldrake's Fall Festival is in just over two weeks and volunteers are needed from the Mamaroneck and Larchmont communities.
“We need as many volunteers as possible,” said Amy Bisignani, the Sheldrake Environmental Center's scheduling coordinator.
The festival is on Oct. 14 at the Larchmont Reservoir, 685 Weaver St. from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
The volunteers would help with monitoring parking, food distribution, arts and crafts, the raffle table, face painting and more.
“It’s a very fun event, I have been here since 2005 and people in the community expect this event to happen and they enjoy it,” said Bisignani.
“They’re helping out their communities, no matter if they’re face painting or helping out with other activities.They’re having fun,” said Bisignani.
All residents are invited to come down and enjoy the numerous activities offered. Parking and shuttle service will be available at Bonnie Briar Country Club, Weaver Street, across from Sheldrake Environmental Center.
If you are interested in volunteering email Bisignani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell