LARCHMONT, N.Y.– Sheldrake's Fall Festival is in just over two weeks and volunteers are needed from the Mamaroneck and Larchmont communities.
“We need as many volunteers as possible,” said Amy Bisignani, the Sheldrake Environmental Center's scheduling coordinator.
The festival is on Oct. 14 at the Larchmont Reservoir, 685 Weaver St. from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
The volunteers would help with monitoring parking, food distribution, arts and crafts, the raffle table, face painting and more.
“It’s a very fun event, I have been here since 2005 and people in the community expect this event to happen and they enjoy it,” said Bisignani.
“They’re helping out their communities, no matter if they’re face painting or helping out with other activities.They’re having fun,” said Bisignani.
All residents are invited to come down and enjoy the numerous activities offered. Parking and shuttle service will be available at Bonnie Briar Country Club, Weaver Street, across from Sheldrake Environmental Center.
If you are interested in volunteering email Bisignani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby