WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Showers are possible this weekend across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of light rain Friday night, mainly after midnight, with an overnight low of about 35 degrees, the weather service said. Light snow is possible in northern towns after midnight until 11 a.m. Saturday.
The chance of light rain continues Saturday. It will be cloudy, with a high near 43 degrees, the weather service said. A slight chance of rain or drizzle is possible Saturday night before midnight with an overnight low of about 38 degrees.
Sunday may bring Isolated showers in the afternoon. It will be partly sunny, with a high near 55 degrees, the weather service said. Sunday night may bring scattered showers with a low of about 44 degrees.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs