WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Larchmont Woman Is Reunited With Her 1971 Class Ring For Christmas
- 2 New Rochelle Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint, Say Police
- 3 Box Truck Hits Overpass On The Hutch, Causing Delays
- 4 Fog, Soaking Rain, Strong Winds In Store For Mamaroneck Holiday Travelers
- 5 Mamaroneck Designers Selected As Finalists For Design Awards Contest