WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam