WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Woman Struck By Car In Mamaroneck Escapes Serious Injury