WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim