WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Mamaroneck Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Accident Involving Car, Tractor Trailer Creates Morning Gridlock On I-95