WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont