WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 Missing Person Alert Canceled For Larchmont Woman, 72
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester