WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus