WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam