WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- There were very few power outages in Westchester Thursday morning as a result of the snow storm, but outage numbers increased in the afternoon.
Con Edison reports that as of 3:30 p.m. there are 342 Westchester customers without power. The majority of these outages are in New Rochelle, where 330 homes have been affected. There are 77 homes in North Castle without power.
Con Ed estimates that power to these homes should be restored by 8 p.m. Thursday. There is also one outage reported in Hastings-on-Hudson, one in the village of Mamaroneck and one in Yonkers. The estimated restoration time for these outages is 9 p.m.
New York State Electric and Gas Corporation reports that one customer in North Salem is without power.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police