WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- There were very few power outages in Westchester Thursday morning as a result of the snow storm, but outage numbers increased in the afternoon.
Con Edison reports that as of 3:30 p.m. there are 342 Westchester customers without power. The majority of these outages are in New Rochelle, where 330 homes have been affected. There are 77 homes in North Castle without power.
Con Ed estimates that power to these homes should be restored by 8 p.m. Thursday. There is also one outage reported in Hastings-on-Hudson, one in the village of Mamaroneck and one in Yonkers. The estimated restoration time for these outages is 9 p.m.
New York State Electric and Gas Corporation reports that one customer in North Salem is without power.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Controlling Deer Population In Mamaroneck Is Targeted
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow