RYE, N.Y. – Residents can meet with elected and current state officials representing Sound Shore towns during two separate, informal coffee and conversation meet-ups in Rye and Mamaroneck.
Residents can discuss Sound Shore issues with Steve Otis, the former mayor of Rye and newly-elected State Assemblyman for the 91st district, Assemblyman George Latimer, who was just elected to the state senate for the 37th district, and County Legislator Judy Myers.
All three legislators represent, among other areas, the communities of Rye, Mamaroneck and Larchmont.
The trio will be hosting meet-ups from 9:30-11 a.m. Saturday at Ruby’s Oyster Bar and Bistro, 45 Purchase St., Rye and 2-3:30 p.m. Saturday at The Nautilus Diner, 1240 W. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck.
No appointment is required. Free coffee will be provided and literature will be available on state and county programs and services.
For more information, call 914-777-3832 or 914-995-2802.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday