WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Archbishop Stepinac High School recently held a career day for its students, and alumni returned to represent various career paths.
The sophomore class was treated to a day with more than 15 Stepinac graduates. Mike Molinelli, a Stepinac graduate from the class of 1977, was the keynote speaker.
Alumni of various professions were available for the students to interact with and ask questions regarding certain careers.
They represented various fields, including technology, architecture, medicine, firefighting, sports management, the National Basketball Association, the FBI, politics, law, finance, physical therapy, engineering, entrepreneurship and the business world.
For more information about Stepinac High School, visit www.stepinac.org or call 946-4800.
- 1 Larchmont Real Estate Agent Represents 'Dream Home' Featured On HGTV
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom