WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 23-year-old man has been charged with the rape of a 27-year-old woman near the Metro-North train station in White Plains. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- With the holidays fast approaching, the New York City Department of Transportation is encouraging Hudson Valley residents to utilize public transportation whenever possible.
- A pair of Westchester County auto dealerships were among those included in a settlement claiming they charged thousands of customers for hidden purchases.
- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins, a Yonkers Democrat defeated by state Sen. George Latimer during the September primary election, will lead Latimer's transition to become the next Westchester County executive.
- A former Banana Republic employee at The Westchester Mall who was told her braids were "too urban" has filed a $1 million lawsuit against the company for racial discrimination.
- The Westchester Business Center, a four-story office building on South Broadway in White Plains, recently sold for $13.7 million through Ten-X Commercial, an online real estate business.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.