RYE, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins (D- Yonkers) recently announced the lawsuit to invalidate the contract between the county and Sustainable Playland, Inc. has been delayed from Thursday, June 19 to Friday, July 11.
Legal counsel for Jenkins said the lawsuit will move forward because the contract between the county and SPI still exists, even if plans to have the company manage the amusement park have been scrapped.
"The Contract needs to be invalidated and the BOL must approve any contract regarding Playland," Jenkins said in a statement.
- 1 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Village Mercantile Opens In Larchmont, Just In Time For Small Biz Saturday
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching