RYE, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins (D- Yonkers) recently announced the lawsuit to invalidate the contract between the county and Sustainable Playland, Inc. has been delayed from Thursday, June 19 to Friday, July 11.
Legal counsel for Jenkins said the lawsuit will move forward because the contract between the county and SPI still exists, even if plans to have the company manage the amusement park have been scrapped.
"The Contract needs to be invalidated and the BOL must approve any contract regarding Playland," Jenkins said in a statement.
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday