RYE, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins (D- Yonkers) recently announced the lawsuit to invalidate the contract between the county and Sustainable Playland, Inc. has been delayed from Thursday, June 19 to Friday, July 11.
Legal counsel for Jenkins said the lawsuit will move forward because the contract between the county and SPI still exists, even if plans to have the company manage the amusement park have been scrapped.
"The Contract needs to be invalidated and the BOL must approve any contract regarding Playland," Jenkins said in a statement.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby