RYE, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins (D- Yonkers) recently announced the lawsuit to invalidate the contract between the county and Sustainable Playland, Inc. has been delayed from Thursday, June 19 to Friday, July 11.
Legal counsel for Jenkins said the lawsuit will move forward because the contract between the county and SPI still exists, even if plans to have the company manage the amusement park have been scrapped.
"The Contract needs to be invalidated and the BOL must approve any contract regarding Playland," Jenkins said in a statement.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 4 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck