RYE, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins (D- Yonkers) recently announced the lawsuit to invalidate the contract between the county and Sustainable Playland, Inc. has been delayed from Thursday, June 19 to Friday, July 11.
Legal counsel for Jenkins said the lawsuit will move forward because the contract between the county and SPI still exists, even if plans to have the company manage the amusement park have been scrapped.
"The Contract needs to be invalidated and the BOL must approve any contract regarding Playland," Jenkins said in a statement.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span