RYE, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer is stuck on the guardrail at Playland Parkway in Rye, leading to the closure of the parkway between I-95 (Exit 68) and Old Post Road (Exit 73) on Thursday morning.
The closure began at 7:22 a.m.
- 1 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore