RYE, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer is stuck on the guardrail at Playland Parkway in Rye, leading to the closure of the parkway between I-95 (Exit 68) and Old Post Road (Exit 73) on Thursday morning.
The closure began at 7:22 a.m.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History