RYE, N.Y. -- A tractor-trailer crashed into a Hutchinson River Parkway overpass early Monday, reports News 12 Westchester.
The truck – traveling illegally on the parkway about 1:15 a.m. – hit the King Street overpass, tearing the top of the truck off and spilling about 50 gallons of fuel into storm drains, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says