RYE, N.Y. -- A tractor-trailer crashed into a Hutchinson River Parkway overpass early Monday, reports News 12 Westchester.
The truck – traveling illegally on the parkway about 1:15 a.m. – hit the King Street overpass, tearing the top of the truck off and spilling about 50 gallons of fuel into storm drains, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287