WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. ‒ Water was shut off Friday morning on Fenimore Road for construction and will remain off until 4 p.m., David Birdsall, business director for the Westchester Joint Water Works, announced.
Customers from Boston Post Road to Mount Pleasant Avenue will be affected.
The water company is installing a new hydrant at the intersection of Fenimore and Boston Post roads. During installation, the water main will remain shut down.
Customers were notified of the shutdown Thursday night.
- 1 Mamaroneck Ranks Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 National Weather Service: Winter Won't Be So Bad In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 4 Mamaroneck Mom Pleads Guilty To Smoothering Death Of Son, 4
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks