WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. ‒ Water was shut off Friday morning on Fenimore Road for construction and will remain off until 4 p.m., David Birdsall, business director for the Westchester Joint Water Works, announced.
Customers from Boston Post Road to Mount Pleasant Avenue will be affected.
The water company is installing a new hydrant at the intersection of Fenimore and Boston Post roads. During installation, the water main will remain shut down.
Customers were notified of the shutdown Thursday night.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont