WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. ‒ Water was shut off Friday morning on Fenimore Road for construction and will remain off until 4 p.m., David Birdsall, business director for the Westchester Joint Water Works, announced.
Customers from Boston Post Road to Mount Pleasant Avenue will be affected.
The water company is installing a new hydrant at the intersection of Fenimore and Boston Post roads. During installation, the water main will remain shut down.
Customers were notified of the shutdown Thursday night.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 5 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Another Round Of Snow