WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. ‒ Water was shut off Friday morning on Fenimore Road for construction and will remain off until 4 p.m., David Birdsall, business director for the Westchester Joint Water Works, announced.
Customers from Boston Post Road to Mount Pleasant Avenue will be affected.
The water company is installing a new hydrant at the intersection of Fenimore and Boston Post roads. During installation, the water main will remain shut down.
Customers were notified of the shutdown Thursday night.
- 1 Larchmont Real Estate Agent Represents 'Dream Home' Featured On HGTV
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Pelham Jumper Alive, But In Critical Condition
- 4 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 5 Floral, Coral And Fringe Are In, Says Larchmont Personal Shopper