WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. ‒ Water was shut off Friday morning on Fenimore Road for construction and will remain off until 4 p.m., David Birdsall, business director for the Westchester Joint Water Works, announced.
Customers from Boston Post Road to Mount Pleasant Avenue will be affected.
The water company is installing a new hydrant at the intersection of Fenimore and Boston Post roads. During installation, the water main will remain shut down.
Customers were notified of the shutdown Thursday night.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary