WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. ‒ Water was shut off Friday morning on Fenimore Road for construction and will remain off until 4 p.m., David Birdsall, business director for the Westchester Joint Water Works, announced.
Customers from Boston Post Road to Mount Pleasant Avenue will be affected.
The water company is installing a new hydrant at the intersection of Fenimore and Boston Post roads. During installation, the water main will remain shut down.
Customers were notified of the shutdown Thursday night.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists